I. Basic provision
1. The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Trevlix, s.r.o., Company ID 14091887, with registered office at 28. října 810/246, Mariánské Hory, 709 00 Ostrava, Czech republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. Contact details of the administrator are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is performance of the contract between you and the administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
The legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Retention time of data
The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked
At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- ensuring the operation of the service,
- providing marketing services.
An administrator may transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization, given the global nature of the service provided.
VI. Your rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These conditions become effective on 2.7.2018.