The two main states of booking types are:
1) BLOCKING other reservations in this period:
- option - the deadline is already blocked, but the operator should still check any questions or requests from the guest, etc.
- temporary option - the term is blocked for a specified period. If the reservation is not confirmed or paid online during this time, the reservation will be automatically canceled and a cancellation notification will be sent to the guest's email.
- confirmed - date is blocked, reservation checked
Reservations in this state will not allow further reservations in the conflict period in order to avoid overbooking, ie a situation where the accommodation facility accepts more reservations than its capacity.
2) NON-BLOCKING other reservations in this period:
- awaiting approval - you can select this status in the system settings as the default for reservations with an unpaid deposit, if you have an active payment gateway. The deadline is then not blocked until the payment is made.
- did not show up
Reservations in this state will either not be received at all on the tarpaulin of the booking calendar if you do not wish to (cancellation) or will be displayed in a transparent color (it was built for approval, it will not happen). The date is still free for further bookings.